Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

Ore No Imouto Ga Konna Ni Kawaii Wake Ga Nai, Chapter 1 Part 2

Late one night…

I was having a good night’s sleep, when I felt a sharp sting on my cheek.

“Whoa?!”

That’s a good wake up call. Looks like I got slapped on my cheek. What? A burgular? I open my eyes in surprise.

It’s bright. It looks like the lights in my room are on. I feel something heavy on my stomach, but it doesn’t look like I’m tied up. It’s a job half done for a burglar… Uhh hey!

“Hey you!”

Recognizing the attacker, I open my eyes wide in amazement. My heart’s pounding from the sudden night attack.

“…be quiet.”

The attacker was Kirino in her pajamas. She was on all fours, like she was covering me while I was trying to get up in my bed. My sister’s face without make up is right near my face.

“Hey, you! What the heck do you-”

“I told you to be quiet! What time do you think it is now?”

I voice my protest while Kirino threatens me quietly. What time you think it is now? That would be my line.

I’m in my own bed, late at night, with my sister on top of me, looking into my face inches from me. What the heck is this situation? It might look like some scene from a love-comedy but my heart is about to explode, in the wrong sense.

“Uhh… getting off the bed is a good starting point,” I say, trying to calm my breathing. My sister did what I told her with an apparently disgusted expression.

Surely if it was some other woman, I would beun disturbed (with another reason than being surprised). But if it’s my sister, she’s just heavy. However good she looks, I can’t count her as being a woman. All brothers with sisters would agree with this.

“Heh…”

I poke my temple with my finger and ask with a sigh,” And so, what was your intention?”

“…I have something to tell you, so come.”

Why are you getting angry? I should be getting angry since I’ve been suddenly struck on the cheek. Yet, I’m still treating her properly. How nice am I?

“Something you want to tell me, at such a late hour?”

“Yep.”

“I’m really sleepy you know. Could we do this tomorrow?”

I said it in an unhappy way, but Kirino didn’t nod her head in agreement. She gave me an ‘are you stupid?’ kind of expression.

“Tomorrow won’t do. It has to be now.”

“Why?”

“…it just has to be.”

Alright. She won’t tell me why and she won’t change her line of thought either. How selfish can this woman be? I want to ignore this crazy talk and go back to sleep, but too bad my eyes are wide open now. I answer her even though it’s tiring.

“…and where are we going?”

“…to my room.”

With a look as if she found her parent’s killer, she tugged my collar. I give up my resistance and unwillingly follow.

“I just have to go, right? Jeez.”

Oh what is this, really…

My sister’s room is right next door. Last spring when Kirino entered middle school, Dad gave her this room. It’s a rarely-used Japanese-style room converted into a western-style room and I’ve never been inside before. I thought I’d never do so in the future either, but of all times, I never thought I’d be invited late in the night. I could have imagined it happening in the morning, since I still think this is a joke or something.

“You can come in…”

“OK…”

Lead by Kirino, I step into my sister’s room for the first time. I have no real special feelings, but it’s strangely sweet smelling.

Hmm… It’s larger than my room. It’s about 8 tatami mats wide, with a bed, a closet, a desk, a bookshelf, a mirror, CD rack, and various other things. The interior wasn’t much different from my room, except with a more reddish coloring. However the big difference is that it has a computer desk. It suits my image of Kirino well, not being the individualist, but quite modern.

“What are you looking at?”

“I’m not looking.”

Unbelievable. You lead me here and you say it like that?

Kirino sits on the bed, and points to the ground. “Sit.”

You say it like it’s completely natural, but sister, this position is like the judge and criminal in a courtroom.

“Hey, at least give me a cushion.”

With a very disgusted frown, she throws over a cushion of a cat. I happily put the cat’s face under my ass and sit. Jeez, she really seems to hate having me touching her possessions. Does she think I spread germs or something? Are girls of this age all like this? Oh, how evil.

“And…?”

I look up. Kirino still looks cross and all flustered. Then after a deep breath, she quietly speaks out. “I have…”

“What?”

You’re speaking too quietly. I can’t hear you. After I ask, her expression becomes even meaner.

“As I said, I have something to consult with you about.”

Oh, that’s quite an unexpected line. I thought I heard wrong, and I ask again. “What did you say?”

“I want to consult you about life.”

For a long moment, I was shocked and went silent, blinking countless times. Because, well you know… It’s my sister. She hates me like some dung beetle. And what did she ask me? She wants to consult me about life? Wow. It must be a dream. After that, I wouldn’t be this surprised even if Godzilla were to come and attack the town.

With my dead dry throat, I managed to speak up. “Consult about life? You consulting me?”

“Yes.”

Kirino nodded clearly. Hey hey… You serious?

“You told me last time.”

“What?”

“That it’s not wrong for me to have those kinds of things…”

She isn’t talking too clearly. It’s like she’s a little upset.

“That kind of thing… You mean the stuff I asked you to throw away?”

“Yes…”

Why does that topic come up now? Feeling strange, I answer “Yeah, I did. What does that have to do with it?”

“You really won’t… talk down on me…?”

Is it really ok for me to talk to her? I begin to wonder. I say to my sister who still looks at me in suspicion, “Don’t make me repeat myself. I said I won’t look down on you, ever.”

I don’t care a bit about your hobbies, really. You woke me up just to make sure of this?

“A-Absolutely, really true?”

“Absolutely, surely really truly true”

“I won’t forgive you if it’s a lie.”

“Yeah, do as you wish.”

Jeez, give me a break. What is this? I begin to feel tired. Meanwhile Kirino seems to have made up her mind and stands up, walking to the bookshelf.

…huh? What are you going to do?

Beside the puzzled me, Kirino pulled on one of the two bookshelves. I am amazed at how easily it was moved around, but after a second look, realize all the contents have been pulled out and already stacked on her bed.

With one of the bookshelves that filled the wall gone, a huge space opens up.“H-Hey, what are you doing…?”

Kirino doesn’t answer my question but pushes the other bookshelf (which is half-filled with books) with her shoulder into the open space. Little by little, the thick bookshelf moves. What was revealed was a Japanese-style door not matching this western-style room. A hidden storage space.

“Wow…”

Kirino lets a breath out and says, “When I entered middle school and got this room, they remade this room into a western style room, right? I don’t know why but this was probably left over from that time. I only discovered it during the last year’s year end cleaning, though…”

“I see…”

Maybe Dad pinched some pennies. If the bookshelf is there no one will realize it…

“So the consultation about life… is about the contents in there?”

Kirino nodded. But with her hand on the door, she’s not going to open it. She looks into my face with a difficult expression. Leading up till now, even someone as dull as me would have figured out what’s inside there, along with the reason why she’s hesitating.

…consultation about life, eh? Why ask me?

I said I won’t look down on her regardless of her hobby but still…

“Hmm…”

I put myself in Kirino’s shoes.

Well, there’s two kinds of consultations about life.

One type is the most common type, asking someone who can relate to your issue and can be trusted upon it. In this type, you want to think through your concern or problem together with the consultant.

And the other kind is consulting a complete outsider. In this case, you aren’t looking for useful advice at all and just want someone to listen to you. For Kirino’s case, I’m definitely not someone who knows about the issue and can be trusted with it.

Then it means…

If Kirino’s concern is what I think it to be, then it would be difficult to consult someone. She would be afraid of destroying her personal image. She doesn’t really have a choice of who to consult. There’s only one person who she can consult openly, which is me. Someone who knows what she wants to consult about and doesn’t mind how she will be considered after the consultation. That would be me.

Okay so that’s how it is. After understanding most of what my sister’s situation is, I tell her, wanting to complete the job and go back to sleep as soon as possible, “Don’t worry. Whatever comes out of there, I will never look down on you, and if you tell me to keep it a secret, I will never tell anyone. Okay?”

Hearing my well-calculated kind words, Kirino nods again and mutters, “…it’s a promise,” before she opens the forbidden door.

A rolling sound. A thud. “Huh? Something fell out…”

Before witnessing the revealed contents of the closet, I carelessly pick up the object that fell out. It was again a DVD case and…

Its title was “Let’s Make Love With Your Sister! -Sister Maker ver. 1.4-” I coughed, big time. I-Is this the original game? Come to think of it, it wasn’t just the anime, but she also possessed this! I’m shocked. At what? At the erotic package with a half naked, blushing girl embracing herself! And what? This was a series? “Wh-What is this?”

“Oh that? Well it was first a series on PS2, but after porting to PC, it became a completely different series. It’s a classic, but it’s a little old and the contents are a bit hard, definitely not for a beginner.”

I didn’t ask that! What do you mean ‘by a beginner’ in the first place? Are you some pro? You are a pro, right? Damn, I have too many questions to ask. This is way past my skill level!

Wh-What’s happening here? Have I stepped into another world? Someone tell me!

The first strike in the head from the title “Let’s Make Love With Your Sister” already made me groggy. But as for Kirino, it was nothing more than a light jab.

“…heh.” Sweating heavily, I look up and peer into the forbidden open abyss.

The inside of the closet looks normal at first look. It had a top and bottom shelf and was dimly lit. But the goods piled up were of an even stranger variety. What catches the eye was the large number of cases piled high on the top shelf.

“What are… those boxes?”

Kirino answers proudly by handing me a few of the cases. Most were from the “Sister Maker EX series” and a list of the titles like this: “Super Step Sister” “Let’s Play With Your Sisters (heart)” “Tengentoppa 12 Sisters” “Final Weapon Sister”… Well, you get the picture.

I have a lot of comments I’d like to make, but if I say the wrong thing, I’ll definitely end up in a hellish situation. I first begin with what I hope wasn’t a touchy question. “Why is the box… so big?”

“That, I don’t know. But it’s like that.”

She reveals one of the world’s mysteries solemnly. I don’t get it. I don’t really get it. I don’t get anything at all.

While holding back the dangerous question that’s about to come out of my mouth anytime, I glance at the lower shelf. There were more huge boxes lined up. Those boxes were larger than PC game boxes and were not of uniform size. Some had pictures of girls and others were glittery colored. “What… are these?”

“DVD boxes for anime. All of these here are special box editions.”

“DVD boxes? Special box edition?”

It’s sad but I can’t do more than repeat what she said.

“Yep. Like the final edition with the episodes touched up, a bonus disk, special booklet, and other specials are packed in it. Haha! Aren’t they great?”

“You mean… the Stardust Witch thing?”

“Yes!” Kirino seems a bit excited.

Is she so happy to reveal her prized collection to someone that she hates so much like me? I’m almost about to crack up and laugh. It’s quite an unusual feeling. Anyways, this question comes to my mind.
“By the way, aren’t these rather expensive?”

“Umm, well somewhat. Well this one is… 41,790 yen… This one is 55,000 yen. And this one is…”

“That’s expensive as hell! What part of that was somewhat?”

“Is that so much? It’s the same price of one or two pieces of clothing.”

“Where does all that money come from?! You’re a middle school student! Your sense of economy is already screwed at the age of 14!”

After saying this, I feel I made the wrong comment. Oh crap, maybe that’s a really delicate matter. I might not want to hear the answer…

As if she didn’t notice my worries, she simply says, “Where? From my pay, of course.”

“I-I see.”

Pay, huh? Well if it’s pay then it’s fine…

Err, no, no, no, not at all!

I ask her with a half-fearful face, “You said pay?”

“Yes.”

“What is that? What kind of work do you get paid for?”

“Oh, didn’t I tell you? I work as a model for a magazine.”

“A-A model for a magazine? Like those nude photos on the front?”

“Completely wrong… Are your ears rotten or something? I said I’m a model! I’m an exclusive reader’s model!”

Her eyes filled with scorn that hurt my heart. I didn’t know the real difference between a model and a nude model, but I guess I made a completely wrong remark.

Perhaps she got tired of seeing my confused look and took a magazine from the shelf, throwing it at me. It was one of those so called teen magazines. It has an extremely glittery title on a book background and lots of inflaming lines like “seize the future.”

Going through the pages, I see my usual sister in various places. I don’t really get it, but it seems my sister is making cool poses with the ‘most vogue’ clothes.

Wow… she looked like a model, but I never thought she actually was one. I shouldn’t really care what she does or where she does it, but why do I feel a little irritated? I don’t know why, but I made some nasty comments.

“What the heck is with this pose? Was your back hurting or something?”

“Are you dumb?”

Why do I sense some dismay in her eyes that are still filled with scorn? I feel even worse after she looks away from me. I try to fix the situation.

“Well… I guess, you look cute?”

What the heck am I telling my sister? Well… It’s not a lie though.

“Rather, isn’t this one of those better known magazines? Even I know the title so… could you be some great celebrity or something?”

“Hmm? Oh, this isn’t such a big deal.”

She really seems to enjoy getting praise, even from someone like me. She’s not even trying to conceal her happiness. Since the evil mood had been repaired, I get back to the topic that was cut short. “And err… How much do you get paid?”

“Hmm… If I remember right…”

Hearing my sister’s response, I shrug heavily. Oh come on… They’re giving way too much to a kid.

“So you get it now? My working on my cuteness everyday is a part of my job.”

“Yeah, sure…”

But yeah… the readers of this magazine wouldn’t even imagine that the cool styled model is actually spending her earnings on stuff like “Let’s Make Love With Your Sister” or “Let’s have Fun with your Sister (heart)”.

Rather, if her fans ever found that out, they’d surely faint and drop.

While feeling all the agony in the world, I try to look into the depths of the closet. However, Kirino, who is on her knees, opens both her hands and blocks me.

“I-I can’t show you any more tonight.”

“Why not?”

Well, it’s not that I want to see more, but I thought you won’t let me go until I saw everything and all.
Kirino takes a look into the depths and then glares at me. Oh please quit looking at me as if you’re looking at some garbage.

“I… don’t trust you yet, so this is the limit for now.”

“Huh?”

What is with her? What the heck is she talking about? From the way she says it, it makes it seem like that was nothing, and there’s something even more bizarre. Oh wait, erm… You DO have something? You do huh?

“The stuff further inside are a bit embarrassing so… No.”

“…I see.”

Whaaat? What kind of things could make her embarrassed? She just showed me “Let’s Make Love With Your Sister” so proudly. I become silent from extreme surprise when Kirino starts speaking. She’s right in front of me, on all fours, looking up at me. “So how is it?”

“What do you mean by that?”

What kind of answer does she want? If someone knows, please tell me now. I struggle to provide an answer, and Kirino is getting somewhat antsy.

“Well, you know, like, how you feel after having seen my hobby.”

“Oh yes… How I feel, heh… Erm… I’m surprised.”

“That’s it?”

“Well, you’re asking me to say more? But you know, I’m just so surprised I can’t make out any other remark.”

I try to be sensitive and say so, however Kirino makes a worried face with her well-styled eyebrows and blurts out, “…it must be wrong for me to have these kind of things.”

“…well I don’t think so.”

It’s not a matter of right or wrong.

…so I guess this was the matter Kirino wanted to consult me about.

Anyhow, I really want to go to sleep and forget about this. Maybe she will let me go now? Since I’m desperate to get out of this room, I give a comment that I think my sister surely would want. “I told you already. Regardless of whatever hobby you have, I will never look down on you. Isn’t it fine? Everyone is permitted to choose their own hobbies. As long as it’s not causing someone else trouble you should be free to choose what you want to do. Besides, it’s money you earned. Nobody has the right to say anything about it.”

“True. Heh… You do say good things every now and then.”

All right, she’s satisfied. Good. Now it’s time for me to leave…

And my butt was half up before deciding to sit down again.

Actually, there was something I really wanted to ask about the entire time and had been holding it back. If I go about it wrong, I might get an out of this world answer, so I thought I would try not asking, and forgetting about it, but oh well, I can’t hold back anymore. It’s like someone from another realm is commanding to ask her now, as soon as possible. Well surely I’m imagining things.

“Heh…”

All right. I’m going to ask now. I’m going to do so! Am I ready to deal with the issue calmly even if I get a bizarre answer?

“Kirino, about what we were talking back before… There is one I thing I want to ask you.”

“Huh? That formality of yours is so unreal.”

Brat… Is that how to talk to your own brother who completely accepted your hobbies?

From the looks of this, this probably won’t end up in the worst possible way. Phew… After a sigh of relief, I ask her.

“So, why do you have these hentai games about little sisters?”

Err… Why are you so silent here? Say something will you?

“…why do you think I do?”

“N-No idea… I just wonder…”

W-W-W-Wait a second why do you have to blush and get all pink in the face?

Why are you crawling towards me on all fours?

N-N-No way! Please, stop that! I don’t have those kinds of interests!

Fearing for my own safety, I slowly take several steps back as if I am shaken from fear.

“Why are you backing away?”

“I’m not.”

“Lies. You are.”

“That’s because you are… Oops”

O-Oh no… I backed into the wall. I can’t go back any further. I could have quickly run off, but I wasn’t calm enough. All I could do was look around the room frantically. And before I realized it, she was able to get even closer to me.

Then, Kirino’s expression changed to a serious one, like she had made up her mind on something important. That serious look from her eyes stabs straight into my eyes. I’m paralyzed by Kirino’s eyes. I can’t take my eyes off her. The air was tense.

And then on all fours, she gets on top of me…

She shoved the copy of “Let’s Make Love With Your Sister” in front of my nose.

“Huh?”

I was not expecting this to happen, I am speechless. She doesn’t seems to care about my reaction and changing into a rather romantic blushing tone she says, “When you look at this package, don’t you feel like… it’s somehow nice?”

“W-What are you talking about?”

I don’t get it. From the moment I stepped into this room, how many times has that phrase come up in my mind? Out of all the times, Kirino’s last comment was very incomprehensible.

“You know…” She gives me a blank look as if she thinks I’m the strange one for not understanding. “…It’s really cute!”

Err what is? Your comments aren’t specific.

I must have had a quite puzzled look. I knew I wouldn’t get a better answer from rewording the question, so I let my brain work hard to try to decipher what my sister meant. There are two clues. The package she holds right in front of my nose and her comment just now saying “It’s really cute”.
Of course you would normally only have one answer, but isn’t that really wrong? It sure is, right? I can’t quite accept it but I still ask her cautiously.

“So what you’re saying is… Err… You like ‘little sisters’? And this is the reason why you have a lot of those games?”

“Uh huh!”

Correct answer! She gave me a really cheerful nod… Why is she so proud of this?

Oh, I really wish she was so cheerful like that all the time.

I was wondering about that kind of stuff while Kirino continued on, without me even asking. “They really are cute you know! In the usual bishoujo games, the player normally is a male, so they get called many different ways. They address you in a special way, like ‘onii-chan’ ‘onii’ ‘aniki’ ‘anikun’ some different way that suits the girl’s type. That love they have for the brother just really strikes you.”

“I see… that’s surprising…”

I follow along not too seriously. Heh, she really loves it…

By the way, you keep addressing me like “Hey” or “Yo” and other rude ways. What’s your opinion on that? It doesn’t seem right to me at all. Rather, it frustrates me all the time.

“Oh, of them, I like this girl the best!”

My sister was pointing at a blushing short frail type girl with black hair in a twin-tail hair style.

“Black hair has got to be in a twin tail, I think. These little weak-looking girls make you feel like you want to protect her and you know… hug her tight and… haha aren’t they nice?”

You have brown hair. You have a super short skirt and sit in such a way that shows your legs all the time and laugh loudly on the phone. Doesn’t that comment you made absolutely deny yourself?

Well… putting that aside…

“I… see.”

My sister likes ‘little sisters’… and that is why she is into collecting these kind of items. That I understand now, but that doesn’t mean my questions are answered. Rather, it makes it even stranger for me.
I asked with a serious face.

“B-But, why is it?”

“Huh?”

“Like why do you like sisters? I’m not saying it’s bad or anything, but the games you collect… Normally men would be buying them, right? And they are… Err… Even ones that aren’t supposed to be sold to under-18 year olds. It just absolutely doesn’t fit your image. Why did you… what’s the reason you began to like those kinds of things? What made you like it? Is there something behind it?”

“That is… well…”

Kirino was apparently shaken from my question. She blinked her eyes like she had been splashed with a bucket of cold water. Her eyes are wandering everywhere. She’s hesitating to answer the difficult question… it didn’t seem like that was the thing. I kept waiting for a while and…

“I.. I don’t know…”

She said in a somewhat childish way, with her eyes closed tight, and her face all red.

I respond, “Huh?” and ask again. My sister now has her hands in front of her chest and starts blushing.
“You see… Umm I-I don’t know… myself…”

Oh wow, is she being possessed by some evil spirit all of the sudden? Where’s her usual annoying personality? How she looked when embarrassed totally wasn’t like her, (I mean she was so cute) so I was unsure of what to do.

“You don’t know? But… it’s about yourself you know…”

“Because… I-It just turned out this way! I don’t really know why… Just when I realized, I was already in love with it…”

You’re really talking like some other character… It’s totally not you.

“…I think it all began with an anime I saw in the store.”

Kirino’s attitude is now that of a weak little sister character, just like the ones she loves. She looks up at me with a worried look. “I know too that this isn’t… a normal girl’s hobby. That’s why I couldn’t tell anyone… and I hid it… But even if I know so… I just love it… When I’m using the internet… I just can’t help googling about it… and then I find myself playing the trial version… and as I play the trial edition, I get the feeling I’ve got to buy it and…”

So this is the result of that.

I look at the tower of little sister type games and thin my eyes.

…aren’t you falling for the game companies’ sales tactics, completely?

“Th-These cute cover illustrations make me go crazy!”

Don’t blame the illustrator…

Erm… So why am I listening to how my sister became an otaku in the middle of the night? I’m pretty sure there’s no other brother in the world who has the same experience as me.

Kirino continues on. “I thought it was wrong… So I thought of quitting… many times. But I just couldn’t quit. Because… you know when you open your browser, the news sites registered to Hatena Antenna gives me new information every day, and tries to make me buy lots of stuff… Damn those CarsSP and AkibaBlog…”

“Well… you know… what were they… news sites? You could just stop looking at them, right?”

“If I could manage to do that, then I wouldn’t have to go through all this trouble.”

A little question was enough to get her quite depressed.

Hey… Who the heck is this? I don’t remember having such a cute sister. Kirino sitting flat in front of me and looking up at me with eyes glittering with tears.

“So… What do you think I should do?”

What should she do, she asks me…

Like hell, I’d know… That would be my honest reply. But I certainly can’t tell that to my sister who is depending on me, regardless of what her intentions might be. I do understand. The reason why she chose me as the consultant, is not because I’m a reliable, lovable brother. It’s because I mean nothing to her and she assumes there would be nothing bad in telling me about it. It’s such a damned story, having not a bit of respect for me.

But still, whatever her reasons were, she still told me what her worries were. She might not have any love for me, but she still does have at least a speck of trust in me and relied on me, right? And now, the only person who could help her is me, right? Then, case closed. No other choice.

Just about when I made my mind up, Kirino said something outrageous. “Should I… talk to mother and father about this?”

“Absolutely not! Don’t even try! If you could have done that, you wouldn’t have to worry about all this in the first place!”

Whoa that surprised me. Maybe she’s actually quite the airhead.

“Oh right. Then I won’t.”

“Yeah, keep it to yourself. And make sure father doesn’t find out.”

Our father is one of those old-style grumpy men and is very strict. If father does find out about this ‘secret hobby’ of hers… All hell would break loose.

“If they find out… Would I get in trouble?”

“You most likely would. Honestly, I don’t want things to end up like that. So that’s why I will help so that your hobby doesn’t get revealed… Not that I know exactly what to do…”

“Are you okay with that?” Kirino looked like she didn’t accept that. It seems unbelievable that I offered to help her.

So… What kind of impression does she have about me? I won’t ask, since I dread the consequences of doing so. Though I wasn’t exactly pleased, I still nodded.

“Sure. If anything happens, just tell me. I might not be able to give you good advice, but I will do what I can.”

I will later come to regret thoughtlessly saying that.

“O-Oh… All right then. That might be of help to me…”

Kirino didn’t thank me, but she did make a number of small nods and looked happy. Seeing my sister like that doesn’t make me feel bad, honestly. So she can make faces like this too. I watch her smiling face with a strange feeling in my heart. It brings back the old days… I don’t know why, but I thought so.

Well anyhow, I guess things will somehow work out. After I found that game of hers, she had been thinking hard and worrying about this for the past two days, and decided to talk to me. There was not an option of refusing to help. Though I admit it’s troublesome.

…Oh well, I’m relieved that it wasn’t the ‘worst nightmare come true’.

“By the way, you only like ‘little sisters’ and buy hentai games about ‘little sisters,’ right? You don’t have any other intentions, right?”

“Huh? What else did you think it was?”

I only asked to seek further assurance, but Kirino seems puzzled. A few seconds later, she seems to have imagined my ‘worst nightmare come true’ scenario and made a frown. “…disgusting. Hell no.”

Ah, she’s back to her normal self in a second. She’s filled with hate. Now this is my sister.

Oh shit, I was supposed to feel annoyed about this, but yet I felt rather assured. This shows how strange her obedient attitude just now was…?

“Disgusting…? In the games you love, little sisters love their brother’s greatly, right? Why do you deny it yourself?”

“…oh what an idiot you are. Don’t mix up 2D and 3D realms. Games are just games. Reality is reality. Think of this, would a real little sister ever think of liking their own brother? No way.”

Did she just indirectly say that she ‘absolutely hates’ me? Isn’t this cruel? I’m sure there are brothers and sisters who get along perfectly together in this world. That doesn’t deny the fact that I am your eternal enemy.

“This business is finished, so can you get out now?”

Damn… She really isn’t cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment